Monday, November 30, 2009

Forgivness Poems Heres My Poem...... Is It Good?

Heres my poem...... Is it good? - forgivness poems

Ok. Heres what I want anything from you readers. Please tell me whether it really bad. I know that your reeeaaalllllyyyy cheasy but I do not know, a kind of what I thought was. Their goal is not a specific person. So heres what I know: How old are you, I think, because the poem is the poem terrible and you think the "message"?

The people are sometimes stupid.
I'm living proof
As you can see an idiot from time to time
but not now and then for me
always
They say no one can, in conjunction
I count
A tangle of lies and filth
it's my life
Help to disentangle
I only ask that forgivness
through the lies I speak
Rumors about me
The tears of mine
a little something for you
It seems unbearably painful
What makes it so difficult?
To change this for me
my life
my mood
my attitude to you
I am just a person trying
try to change something
one word
That's it!
Als just a word
After saying those words, are
I just
and you too
for the whole world deserves to hear that word once more
life
Everyone deserves a little
I can not imagine a world without them
and can
Fresh start sounds good to me.
is a "clean sweep right for you?
one word!
an idea!
everything you need!
something we hear every day, but it takes!
Do not leave me hanging!
The task seems so small,
but it means the world to me
So I would ask forgivness
everything I said or done to hurt you
for anything and everything you do in the future
A forgotten
It forgivness

1 comments:

Mike A said...

great poem is not that the work needs, but after reading your other questions, I think you're crazy to leave someone you. Writing is one of the best (in my opinion) to reduce stress and allow the feelings that would otherwise consume us. Although the words might be better if the message you are trying to in his poem is clear, and my only advice is to write to you always, keep writing and keep writing. Not only do you improve, but what can help, stress and pain.

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment