Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Born Baby Boy Cards Gift For Baby Boy???????

Gift for baby boy??????? - new born baby boy cards

Hello to all! My nephew was just born, and I wanted to buy very large and beautiful things. But I'm going to buy some clothes, but I want to do something really unique and very pleasant. Any ideas would be great! Please Something very affordable. Oh, and if you a bib with the words "I love my aunt" or something like that you will find my most sincere thanks! Oh, and please, things that are common stores such as JCP, Walmart are Babies R Us, etc., and I can not buy with a credit card. Please note affordable! The links are welcome! A big thank you in advance! PS, many say, they have PIP at Babies R Us, I tried to look on their website, but it's not there! Please give us the link if you can! Thank x1000000000000

9 comments:

MoM oF tWo said...

Many things they have in stock is not on Walmart / Babies R Us site.

You can Shirts Rash) (points, so it is neat, a baby book, a very nice dress, a gift basket with a team, equipment and toys, baby bathtub.

If you are very creative, you could buy a blanket or making white shirts of the friction and the use of cloth diapers and design markers in a pair.

Good luck, hope I helped!

MoM oF tWo said...

Many things they have in stock is not on Walmart / Babies R Us site.

You can Shirts Rash) (points, so it is neat, a baby book, a very nice dress, a gift basket with a team, equipment and toys, baby bathtub.

If you are very creative, you could buy a blanket or making white shirts of the friction and the use of cloth diapers and design markers in a pair.

Good luck, hope I helped!

Cherry Blossom said...

Wal-Mart, I saw these cute baby photos, where you can remove baby footprint on it, and it can be for a child. Or can you even some scrap and a pretty baby you, you can use a photo of the girl and then after a stamp of your baby's hand or foot to the left side of the picture. Simply decorate with glitter cute baby. =)

Hanner Bananer said...

Something that would be fun and affordable, his nephew is a handmade blanket and pillow set match. I was eleven years old, when my first nephew was born, and I sewed. It's so cute! But if she can not sew, perhaps you could be a wall decoration or something with his name on it. Perhaps some have tampered with or something that goes with your room.

jay Tee said...

On-line selection and the choice of the memory are the same, but must go to a real store, not when you buy online .... do not worry, you will find something .. If I were you I would go to Michael or a craft shop and a store together and do it yourself .... Good luck!

128333 said...

http://www.target.com/Boppy-Prop-Play-Pa ...

http://www.target.com/Original-Slumber-B ...

http://www.target.com/Baby-Einstein-Nept ...

queenie said...

Perhaps you could have got the skirt suit. You can go online and find places to do.

or even buy one of these chain with his name on it. I think it would be nice. Hope that helps

and I thank you for answering my question.

Zeena said...

Go to the store and look around.You 're sure to find something!

Alex O said...

You need a store Babies "R" Us, who said he couldnt go to use a credit card.

Post a Comment