Friday, January 29, 2010

Punishment Wedgie Have Any Costume Suggestions For Wedgie Man?

Have any costume suggestions for Wedgie Man? - punishment wedgie

My son has had problems in kindergarten for the granting of a friend of his wedgie. (N bullying in question, but have made some bad decisions.) Staff of the kindergarten has announced that my son, the punishment by public humiliation. The kindergarten teased about this all for several days, "not to talk to him, I'll give you a wedgie.

Given the way that my son is happy, he thought it would be appropriate to dress like "Wedgeinator" for Halloween. Now I'm trying to understand how a study (not the school with a final adjustment) to him.

Ideas?

3 comments:

scruffyd... said...

I send my boxers and Stewie Griffin, and you can give it a "hold OC" point to ...
The other respondents are twits.

Cindy B said...

You and your son was not the right message? This is not a joke or a funny story. The school tries to use peer pressure to ensure that your child knows that it is not appropriate behavior. Play dressing as "Wedgeinator" would like all out and tell them they are wrong.

I suggest you find another costume.

shellbug... said...

I always think of Captain Underpants, "" number of pounds every time I read your message! http://www.scholastic.com/captainunderpa ...
But is not installed with only a coat and underwear, is not it? How about a layer with "W" on the back or chest, a pair of tweezers (hello!), And a tube of Preparation H?
Or you could dress as a recipient of the dreaded corner?
http://www.frightcatalog.com/Halloween-C ...
While the lesson is learned, it is better not laugh sulk and go and melancholy? If you are in a good mood, so be it! Happy Halloween!

Post a Comment