Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saddle Repair How Do I Repair A Cheyenne Roll That Has Came Unglued From The Cantle Of My Western Saddle?

How do I repair a Cheyenne roll that has came unglued from the cantle of my Western saddle? - saddle repair

I have a Western saddle, the use of Cheyenne departed inch leather scrolls separated / detached timber entry from the rear. I see where he was beaten before and I wonder whether I should take a workshop on a chair, or when I get the Heavy Duty Super Glue, for all elements, such as wood and leather, and to use. -OI have to buy something special for this problem? I have read elsewhere before Super Glue chair, and it went very well. Of course, these repairs were cosmetic and not everything that can hinder the ability of saddles are mounted inside

The roll off does not affect how they mounted a chair, but it is difficult to sit on the chair and I prefer the simplest way I can fix.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Rosi M said...

Sovereign, I had for lunch! LOL

What you should know to be able to make his Cantle after sticking. But I do not know what kind of tree that is the case, however, tell him to buy some contacts CEMENT. Which are both mounted on both sides. Let the contact cement, then as the rubber cement to attach it instead. Watch for special "to the color of the skin, when a drop in the rest of her back skirts.

Suppressing both sides with a pair of pliers or C-clamps and joints, dry, so about a week, then you're all set for a few years.

LBentfor... said...

If you care about the saddle, it leads to a saddler. If not stick.

Char said...

I have no chance and ruin a good chair ... Take him to a chair, a repair, not to lose the saddle.

Sabrina G said...

I would take him to the saddle shop. Sabrina and I hope that helped

Silver-S... said...

Rosie: Are you answering this question!?

Edit: Rosie ... too funny!

Post a Comment