Friday, February 19, 2010

Low Converse Can You Wear Socks Which Color Converse All Star Sneakers Should I Wear With My White Capris Pants And Should I Wear Socks Or No?

Which color converse all star sneakers should I wear with my white capris pants and should I wear socks or no? - low converse can you wear socks

I have 4 pair of low top Converse All Stars shoes, which are relatively new and they are very nice. I am black, navy, brown and green. What do you think most games with white pants and capris should I wear socks or just bare feet?
So tell me what you think you can put a good idea of what looks to get better.

8 comments:

Pauly said...

I think it is the opposite of all the black stars lead and did not need to wear socks in sneakers, because it's summer.

vik.vaug... said...

not wearing cool shoes, black pants with white.
I went into the marine transport insurance little white and beautiful as a whole, Tho, depends on the actual summit, and always wear socks! 1 basic, if you are a new blister, you probably have another reason to smell my feet would be the screen, but also sweat and rubber feet and green Oh, very nice, but I would go with the navy

tahley said...

White goes all depends on his superior

please --
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Hanaa[: said...

white capris
nothing is color
but the Navy would
But it's just me
and for some sincee your socks Lowtop low

shorty said...

I like to use green, are marked, but the game with a green shirt and nice.

kayli. said...

I wear black
Socks and not serious]:

You must wear socks!
just wear white!

Miss terry said...

it really depends on superior color, you could carry out their work on black with black and white polka dot socks and I've never in my socks

thekoala... said...

i lover green, so it would be green with low-cut socks, because if you do not sweat and foot odor

Post a Comment