Monday, February 1, 2010

Wedgie War In Shorts Why Did Iraq War Vets Viciously Assault Me With Repeated Wedgie Attacks?

Why did Iraq war vets viciously assault me with repeated wedgie attacks? - wedgie war in shorts

I saw several of them saw at the mall the other day and when, he wore the T-shirt (front, "said Obama, 08, in the back," Bush lied), who began to laugh at me, then called a of them "Incoming OC", and got me wedgie mounting several attacks. I have not been able to sit for a week and I was being treated for PTSD Mall.

Jared

6 comments:

terry t said...

The next time you command ...

terry t said...

The next time you command ...

chocolate dipped strawberry girl said...

This was done in public and no one done anything?
A poor, innocent girl attacked by older men, and did nothing?

Brian said...

If the error James Blunt?

wrfine said...

Never play hide the fact corn?

Common Sense said...

Good for her. Do you need a little cheese with your whine?

Post a Comment