Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where Exactly You Feel Appendicitis Pain ....Appendicitis.......?

....Appendicitis.......? - where exactly you feel appendicitis pain

This morning I woke up and burning inside when I make a piss also increased, but he was still uncomfortable. Later, I began with severe stabbing pains in my area of the plant (not exactly). He left after 10 or 15 minutes, but I still feel very tight there. In addition, my abdomen is flexed. Is it appendicitis? Please do not say that I am the thing in the doc already do that, I just want to know if there is no explanation.

2 comments:

K- Dawg said...

I doubt it's a case of appendicitis. I had an attack of appendicitis is about six years, and if I did, I had no signs of burning when I peed.

In terms of pain, first, the pain is unbearable. I forced myself to vomit, trying to alleviate a little, because it literally felt like a knife entered my system. Not only that, but the pain usually begins just below the collarbone, then moves into the area of the plant. Typically it begins in the same facility.

homegirl said...

It can be a STI?

Post a Comment